Storrington Today?


What is Storrington Today?

Storrington Today is a local newsletter for residents of Storrington and Pulborough, and a blog to!



What does it provide?

The newsletter can provide you with incredible news stories, puzzles, activities and quizzes. This blog, also contains plenty of that, and so much more.




What makes it different from the rest?

 Storrington Today has exclusive information and interviews that no other website can supply you with. It also contains suitable advertising, and is family friendly!





Why a blog as well?

I decided to begin this blog, because I wanted as many locals as possible to read my newsletter. I really want people to enjoy being granted free access to news about the community as often as they liked, so I thought it would be a good idea to create a blog as well.





How did it all begin?

I love to write, and I was tired of not being seen as a proper journalist. I grabbed the laptop and I started to type. Of course it wasn't that simple. I couldn't just write the title and expect it all to just come to me (though that was what I assumed would happen). I attempted my first piece sometime in 2018. I spent SO long trying to find interesting information. When I finally found something, I checked it, but every search engine said something different. In the end I gave up and left it. But here we are, back at the laptop. Attempting a newsletter once again. However, this time nothing can stop me!





Why did you decide to create Storrington Today?

I have a passion for writing and journalism, and wanted to get involved with all of the unknown action around the village. I decided I couldn't wait any longer to begin my own source of information, so here it is...





This blog is supposed to be a bit of fun for me, and a helpful place for residents of Storrington and Pulborough, please do not post unkind, rude or disrespectful comments. Feel free to explore the rest of the blog.





The Storrington Today logo will be featured in all of the posts:










Photos by Daisy Bourgoin















Comments