All about me

Hello, my name is Lily and I am the journalist for Storrington Today. I have a passion for journalism and love helping others to find out more on the latest news stories across Storrington and Pulborough. Storrington Today is a local newsletter, but I can't post one to everybody! That is why I've decided to begin this blog so anyone can discover anything and so everyone can have access to free information about the village. In both the newsletter and the blog, I try to include something for everyone, whether your looking for a family activity next weekend, or would like a few tips on trying something new, Storrington Today has it all!

Please check out my sisters new art blog for some tips on how to create a piece of art.

 Link: Brushes and Sketches


Comments

  1. Love this! Will definitely use it as a great Storrington fact finding resource. Thanks so much. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for giving me such positive feedback! Don't forget to follow this website and check out my sister's blog. The link to hers is in the post above.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comment on Storrington Today